lw789

y host Vic Rauter and pit reporters

Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:23 am

LONDON -- Milos Raonic defeated wild-card entry Nick Kyrgios of Australia 6-7 (4), 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) Wednesday to become the first Canadian man in more than 100 years to reach the Wimbledon semifinals. Raonic finished the contest with his 39th ace on his fourth match point, earning a semifinal matchup against seven-time champion Roger Federer. "Ive always wanted to play well here, to change my luck around like this is pretty special. Its another step forward," Raonic said. "My goal is to be the best in the world and this is one of the steps you have to take toward that goal Its what I dream of -- achieving on the big stage." The 144th-ranked Kyrgios, who upset Rafael Nadal in the fourth round on Tuesday, was attempting to become the first wild card to make the semifinals at a Grand Slam since Goran Ivanisevic at Wimbledon in 2001. Raonic is the first Canadian mens singles player to reach the semifinals at a Grand Slam since William Johnston at the 1923 U.S. Championships. The last Canadian man to reach the Wimbledon semis was Robert Powell in 1908. Raonic has not beaten Federer in four career matches, including a three-set Federer win at a 2012 grass-court event in Halle, Germany. Their only Grand Slam matchup was at the fourth round of the 2013 Australian Open, where Federer won in straight sets. "This will be another big challenge for me, one that Ill relish," Raonic said. "I want to put myself out there in these positions. Ill give my all and well see what happens." Federer moved on to the semifinal with a 3-6, 7-6 (5), 6-4, 6-4 win over fellow Swiss Stan Wawrinka. Trevor Booker Jersey . Now, he might be their hottest pitcher. Lobstein earned up his first major league victory Sunday night, allowing one run in 5 2-3 innings in the Tigers 6-1 win over the San Francisco Giants. Rondae Hollis-Jefferson Jersey . Selected by the Titans in the 2007 NFL Draft, Johnson rejoined the club last season after a five-year stint with Indianapolis. http://www.nbanetsauthority.com/caris-l ... -c-15/.com) - Guess whos back, back again? Josh Gordons back, tell a friend. Brooklyn Nets Jerseys . - Titans quarterback Jake Locker will miss the rest of the season with a Lisfranc injury to his right foot, leaving Tennessee trying to rally with Ryan Fitzpatrick. Custom Brooklyn Nets Jerseys .com) - Avery Bradley scored 21 points and the Boston Celtics beat the Brooklyn Nets, 89-81.DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - The NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1, Canadas premier racing series, will have all of its 2014 events telecast in English and French on TSN, RDS and RDS2. TSN has been the series television home since the 2007 inaugural season, while French-language RDS is airing races for a fourth straight season. Eight of the 11 scheduled NASCAR Canadian Tire Series events in 2014 will have one-hour shows telecast nationally on a tape-delayed basis on TSN, RDS and RDS2 while the Sept. 20 season finale at Kawartha Speedway will be 90 minutes in duration. TSN will also have coverage of Trois-Rivieres, as well as the Sunday, Aug. 31 event in which the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series is joined by the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series at Ontarios Canadian Tire Motorsport Park. Air times for those telecasts will be announced at a later date. "We are very pleased to again team up with TSN and RDS to bring the excitement and action that are synonymous with the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series to fans across Canada," said George Silbermann, NASCAR vice ppresident of regional and touring series.dddddddddddd"Canadas premier stock-car series provides a tremendous racing experience in person, and this television package allows fans throughout the country an opportunity to follow the series all year long." The 2014 NASCAR Canadian Tire Series telecast schedule will conclude with the season in review show on Saturday, Nov. 22 on TSN. The programs are produced by Fuel MediaLab and NASCAR Media Group, and include race coverage, driver interviews and features. All coverage will be broadcast in HD. For NASCAR Canadian Tire Series broadcasts on TSN, Dave Bradley will have play-by-play duties while Adam Ross and Billy Rowse Jr. will share color analysis. They will be joined by host Vic Rauter and pit reporters Todd Lewis and Spencer Lewis. Didier Schraenen and Eric Descarries will handle calling the action on the RDS side. Along with their NASCAR Canadian Tire Series coverage, TSN and RDS are the official broadcasters of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and NASCAR Nationwide Series in Canada. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Return to “Performance”